1. The only products offered for sale by FiloBlu are those shown on FiloBlu's website at the time of placing the Order, as they are described on the relevant information pages.
2. However, it shall be understood that the images accompanying the information regarding a product are shown for information purposes only and may not be wholly representative of the product's features, possibly differing, for example, in colour and size (in some cases due to the browser and screen used to access the Website and view the images).
3. To place an Order, the Client must fully complete the relevant form on the Website and send the same after carefully reading the Conditions as well as the features of the product and/or products that the Client intends to purchase. The Client shall also ask FiloBlu, if desired, to send a tax invoice for the purchase, pursuant to Article 22 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
4. Correct receipt of the Order shall be confirmed by FiloBlu by means of a reply via email sent to the email address indicated by the Client. Said confirmation message shall include a summary of the purchase conditions, in accordance with applicable regulations, as well as the details provided by the Client on the Order, so that the Client may check said details and communicate any necessary corrections without delay.
Prices and Payment Methods
1. The prices indicated on the Website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Client via the Website or through these Conditions.
2. The following payment methods are accepted:
Clients may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
(ii) Credit card
Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via the PayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by FiloBlu.
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall FiloBlu be able to access the Client's credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by FiloBlu and therefore under no circumstances shall FiloBlu be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
(iii) Bank Transfer (only for european countires)
In case of purchase with bank transfer, the Client can find the bank coordinate. The goods will be shipped only after the actual receiving of the payment